midnight motorway noises

02 March 2006

we like the mooooon...

The moon followed me this evening. If anyone knows how the clever moon does this, please tell me.

I'm baffled.

When I left the flat it was over the river somewhere, when I turned the corner it was above the underground station. It followed me along Great Western Road grinning at me above chimeys and then sneaking into people's windows. Across Kelvinbridge it napped comfortably in a blanket blue sky. Walking down Bank Street it peered out through the trees... I found Suzie and I think it wanted to come for a glass of wine with us. I would have been happy if it had but it nipped off somewhere, maybe to see a film, maybe to dinner with Jupiter.















As this is a multimedia stlye post, I would advise clicking here to get musical accomaniment.

3 Comments:

oh yeah great. thanks for putting the one of me in there. although i know it could have been worse. stupid hat stupid coat.
do you want me to photoshop your face so its all blurry like in crimewatch?

i would do that for you.
no. dont blurr it. just cut my face out and replace it with a superstars face. like chantelle. or hanibal lectar. or jackie bird. would you do that for me?

Add a comment